Overfill Prevention System
Detects, indicates and prevents hazardous levels in tanks
Overfill is a major concern in the process and bulk liquid storage industries. We simplify overfill prevention by offering:
– A comprehensive overfill prevention solution
– A wide range of application experience
– Level measuring instruments with unique features
Endress+Hauser’s Automated Overfill Prevention System (AOPS) is a facility to detect, indicate and prevent hazardous overflow in your storage tank. The overfill prevention system is compliant with industry best practices and can be independently safety certified.
– Compliant to API 2350, IEC 61511 and German WHG
– Complete system independently SIL 2/3 certified
– Safety devices: the level switch, signal horn and flashing beacon with a single push button.
– Automated proof tests guarantee that the safety instrumented system functions perfectly.
Liquiphant Level measuring instrument Liquiphant stands for reliable switching unaffected by changing media properties, turbulences, foam, vibrations or build-up. Vibronic devices perfectly fit for numerous liquid applications from simple operational point level detection, certified leakage monitoring and overfill prevention through to protective equipment in plant parts subject so Safety Integrity Levels (SIL 2/3).
Safety devices include the level switch, signal horn and flashing beacon with a single push button. In case of any error, visible and audible notifications are activated and the related messages are shown on the display and on the cabinet, with the option to view more details regarding the failures.
Automated proof tests According to IEC 61511 and API 2350, the safety function of a device must be tested at appropriate intervals by proof tests. Sensors and sensor subsystems must be proof tested to ensure that they are available to carry out their safety role. Actionable diagnostics and safety parameters offer you the ability to extend proof test intervals reducing your risk, lowering costs and improving availability.
– Increase tank capacity safely
– Reduced commissioning and maintenance time with remote automated proof test procedure
– Enhanced safety with an independent Safety Instrumented System (SIS)
– Support in taking immediate decisions and remedial measures by detailed warning and alarm messages
– Seamless integration in supervisory systems for remote monitoring enabled by standard interfaces such as EtherNet/IP