– Site survey and preparation of control system design
– Project execution
– Construction planning and field supervising activities, testing and commissioning.
– Other tasks will be discussed at the interview.
– Bachelor’s degree in Electronic, Automation or Mechatronic Major
– Approximately of 2 years working experience in the relevant field
– Prefer knowledge of application for PLC, SCADA or DCS…
– Prefer knowledge of international standards for Instrument and control system
– Familiar with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
– Good communication in English.
– Proactive, creative, hardworking
– Letter of Application, updated CV with picture, and other supporting documents
– Name your file with quoting reference (Application – Project Engineer – Your name)
– The total document file size must not exceed 2MB
– Deadline for submission is 31 March 2019 at latest
– Your application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries, please contact our HR department at email@example.com