Flow measurement of gases and liquids up to a nominal diameter DN 4000
There are two types of Ultrasonic flowmeters: clamp-on ultrasonic sensors are installed on the outer wall of the pipe and inline ultrasonic sensors.
– For retrofitted installation without interrupting the process
– Aggressive fluids can be measured without any problems, even under high pressure
– Suitable for pipes made of plastic, steel, cast iron composite materials (lined/unlined)
– For pipe diameters up to DN 4000 (156")
– Guaranteed accuracy thanks to traceable factory calibration
– Robust industrial design in accordance with ASME and EN
– Short inlet runs
– For pipelines up to DN 2000 (78")
Using ultrasonic waves, the flow volume of a wide variety of gases and liquids can be measured reliably – independent of electrical conductivity, pressure, temperature or viscosity.
Ultrasonic flow measuring principle
On-site installation of Ultrasonic flowmeters:
Clamp-on Ultrasonic flowmeters
Ultrasonic flow measurement – Highlight products:
Thiết bị đo lưu lượng dạng siêu âm (Ultrasonic)